Revamped Frames

One of my favorite things to do is revamp. As I was digging through my stamproom closet I noticed I had way to many picture frames sitting in there collecting dust. I dug a few out and started playing. While I was hoping to maybe sell these, my boys claimed the frog ones almost immediately...a while back I revamped some cute wood banks for them using this same paper.

Here is the blue frog frame. I ended up cutting out one of the frogs from the paper and used that as my embellishment along with a piece of ribbon. I love how the frog happens to be looking right up to the picture opening.
Here is the red frog frame. Again I cut a frog out from the paper to use as my embellishment along with a few different ribbons.
They both bring a big smile to your face and how could I deny the boys of that!
Another frame I worked on was this little boy one. I just ADORE this paper by daisyd's. We have a new nephew and the more I worked on this frame the more I fell in love with it and the idea of using it to house new pictures of him. It is still undecided as to weither I keep the frame or if it will make its way to his bedroom...the theme fits perfectly with the design my brother and SIL did in his room!
Here is a closeup of the embellishment I added to the corner. It was a tall frame and very hard to find proper placement for anything you added to the front. Sometimes keeping it simple is the best option.


supplies: wood frames, Paper by Basic Grey and daisyd's, cindy ribbon, mod-podge, glue dots, zap-a-gap.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails