Gift set





I am in the process of completing this gift set for an easter basket exchange. When it is complete there will be a matching frame, notepad, and set of cards.

Here is the finished frame and notepad. I'm still working on the cards and will share those when they are completed.


I started out with a frame from the $1 store and mod-podged this cute K&Company paper to the frame. When it dried I ran my distressing ink pad-old paper- over the edges and face of the frame then added another layer of mod-podge over the frame to help protect the ink and paper.

In keeping with the theme of words like the paper, I found a metal ribbon ring that says "treasure". I knotted the ribbon on the top side of the ring for some added dimension and adhered the ribbon to the frame using gluedots.
The letter "t" is a piece of chipboard by Maya Road. I again mod-podged paper to the letter then cut it out using my exacto knife. Sanded the edges, ran my old paper distressing ink pad along the edges and face. Applied a coat of mod-podge and adhered the letter to the frame using gluedots.



The notebook is a 5"x8" legal pad. I cut the base cardstock to match the width of the pad and added an extra 1 1/2" to the length. This allows me to wrap the extra around the top of the pad and adhere it in the back. If you'd prefer for the cover to open to the side, simply cut your base cardstock to match the length of the pad and add an extra 1 1/2" to the width.

I layered matching K&Company paper to the front and replicated the ribbon/ribbon ring that I put on the frame. I stamped the word "notes" using palette-burnt umber.


supplies:
SU classic alphabet
K&Company pattern paper, SU sage shadow cardstock
palette-burnt umber ink pad
ribbon rings, SU ribbon, Maya Road chipboard pieces

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails