Wowzer of a week

Chit chat here:
What a weekend...what a week! 3 birthday celebrations all in a row. Now Easter just a week away. I am looking forward to a more relaxed April to say the least.

The weather has been much warmer here and I am glad to say that every snowflake that has fallen on our deck has melted away. YAAAAA! I see patches of grass popping up all over the back yard and along the house, I am ready for spring!
I planned to post the cards that went with the frame and notepad for the easter basket exchange, but they went out the door this weekend and I completely forgot to snap a picture of them. So sorry about that. The paper was a little more difficult to use on the cards but I did manage to use up some of the scraps on a few cards and the rest I went with coordinating solid colored CS. and stamped a background stamp for some texture. For the main image I used the SU set "Natural Beauty".
I also have a few projects I have to finish up this week so make sure you check back cuz I will be posting those as I get them completed.
Happy Evening, I am exausted I need to go kick up my feet!!
~Kooks.~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails