Its my FIL's birthday today. He wished pretty hard to have our first son born on the same day as him but luck wasn't in the cards and he came a short time after. They still get to share the same month so that is pretty cool.Man and sympathy cards seem to be my hardest cards to design. I am not sure why that is, they are made the same way all my other cards are. Maybe it has something to do with the meaning that comes with it. Fortunately for me, most of the men in the family are the outdoorsy type.
I hope that men don't compare notes like the ladies do, my supplies of "manly" items seems limited so a similar version of card tends to go to all the men in the family each year.
I do use this SU "On The Fly" set a quite a bit. I like the sketchy look of it.
The next time I am on a supply hunt I'll have to focus more on "manly" items.
supplies:
SU "On The Fly" set
Basic Grey paper, SU river rock
Palette-burnt umber
misc: SU ribbon, SU HP kit, paper piercing