4x4 CARDS

I am stuck on making 4x4 cards lately. They are such an adorable size. If you haven't made one or its been a while since you last made one, I think you should go make some right now!

For this one I used paper by Basic Grey. Its fun and almost electric. It seems easy to have a card come together when you are using colors you like. My friend Mish's favorite color is green. I prefer any shade of purple myself.
The image is a mask(partial) of a whippersnapper stamp I have. Colored with prisma color pencils/OMS and outlined with a gray marker.
I added some paper piercing for a little fun touch and arched the ribbon for something different.


supplies: whippersnapper image, SU canvas background stamp, paper trey white cardstock, SU ruby red and brocade blue cardstock, basic grey pattern paper, ruby red ink, palette-noir black pad, prisma color pencils/OMS, nesties, SU ribbon, SU mat set.


Here is another fun 4x4 card. These are great for using up scraps of paper you have like on this one.
Image and saying are from stampendous. I think these monkeys are the cutest ever. I was excited to find them amongst the prize that I won from Electric Paperie not to long ago.
Image is colored with prisma color pencils/OMS, and outlined with a gray marker.
The stars along the bottom are a sticker made by stampendous. How fun are they!


supplies: stampendous monkey and saying stamp, SU canvas background stamp, scrap paper, SU whisper white, so saffron and really rust cardstock, palette-noir black pad, SU so saffron ink, prisma color pencils/OMS, nesties, SU mat set.



Did you know my friend Mish is celebrating her one year blog-aversary this month! She's giving away tons of prizes. Today she is hosting a savenger hunt and has asked me to help out, along with 12 other blogging friends. If you want to play along and be entered to win some prizes, go check out her blog HERE. There are 13 questions you have to answer correctly.
Did you find my answer above?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails