More 4x4 Cards

Here are a couple more of these adorable 4x4 cards I made.
I am in the process of moving my stamproom so I am trying to use up scraps and snipets of things laying around. I'd love to say I am moving to a larger area but as it is, I am actually giving up my stamproom/office upstairs so that our sons can have their own rooms. Up till now they have loved sharing a room together, but they are getting older and wanting their own space and I see this as a temporary thing....eventually they will want to have their bedrooms "downstairs" away from their parents and I will gladly let them so I can get my stamproom back. Ü Till then I am compromising like a good girl.


The image is one that my MIL has. Not sure what company but if I had to guess, maybe penny black? I stamped a ton of them one day and have been coloring them here and there using prisma color pencils/OMS and outlined it with a gray marker. I love the saying on this card.
Pattern paper is scraps I am using up along with SU river rock, whisper white, and really rust.






This image is a partial(masked) off one of my whippersnapper stamps. I colored it using prisma color pencils/OMS and outlined with a gray marker. My friend Lana sent me a card using this layout and I just loved it. Here is my take on it. If you haven't been to her blog, take a minute to go look. She does WONDERFUL work and she inspires me every day! Live, laugh, love with lunarlana
Again paper is scraps I am trying to use up, along with SU ruby red, Whisper white, and really rust. SU ribbon and paper piercing added under the word FRIEND and nesties.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails