Spring ATC swap

My Friend Stevie is hosting another ATC swap. The first time I ever did one of these I was hooked! These have got to be the cutest little pieces of art I've ever seen.



For this one the theme was "spring" with no product limitations. When I think of spring, I think of flowers popping up through the ground.
I started by cutting all my papers to the size I needed.
I added a border to the design paper (by fancypantsdesigns) using my SU old olive marker.
I stamped the word "Spring"(from SU "Season by Season") as well as stamped my flower image(from "Oh So Lovely") using palette-noir black. I added the background to the flower(included in "Oh So Lovely") then distressed the edges.
I colored my image using SU markers(pumpkin pie, rose red, old olive)









I wanted a pouch to slide my image into so I used my SU mat pack and exacto knife to cut a slit into my design paper. I used the row of holes at the bottom of my paper as a guide so each one was the same.





To finish the ATC I glued the pieces together and curled the top corners on the flower layer down.
Added some cindyribbon and WALA!


supplies:
SU Oh so lovely set, SU season by season set
palette ink pad-noir black
SU cardstock-pumkin pie. vanilla, old olive
design paper by fancypantsdesigns
SU markers-rose red, old olive, pumkin pie, cindy ribbon, exacto knife and SU mat pack

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails