Some serious snowfall



This past weekend it has done nothing but snow. Finally today we get a break and can enjoy the bright sunshine and all the snow that has fallen. I can't get over how high the snowbanks have become. It definitely brings back memories of how I remember winters being as a youngster. For the past few years our snowfall has been minimal if any this time a year. It melted as fast as it fell.



In town the snowbanks seem even higher...Some as high as the tops of peoples first floor windows. Imagine walking down the sidewalk only to see snow, snow, and more snow staring back at you on all sides and tree tops as a canopy overhead.























Spring will be here soon enough....Oh how I would LOVE to see green grass and flowers in bloom again. But I have to say, I love where we live cuz you definitely experience all 4 seasons to their fullest potential.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails