Cupcakes anyone!

Today we have the second celebration of my sons birthday...a bowling party with friends. I decided to go with cupcakes one cuz its easier to carry and distribute and two they are fun!

I am one who does projects totally last minute at times. Last night cupcakes with frosting and sprinkles suited their purpose just fine but THEN I while laying in bed this morning I got to thinkin' about my friend Mish's cupcake kits and well how fun it would be to add the little tag sticks! So here we were, 6:30 am rushing to make tag sticks for the celebration cupcakes. Not bad for a rush situation.

I didn't have the sticks like Mish used on hand, so I used toothpicks instead. And what better stamp to use than eP's own exclusive Hey Cupcake! A piece of double sided mounting tape holds it all together.
supplies: eP exclusive Hey Cupcake, whisper white cs, nestabilities.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails