
When it comes to weekends around here, they don't always go as planned. While I didn't exactly complete Bev's challenge, I did get stamping in and dabbled in a few other things besides the challenge..so all in all I did succeed at stamping this weekend.
It's a good idea to try and stamp multiple cards, if you have time, when you sit down to stamp.
Typically I am cutting a full 8 1/2"x11" piece of cardstock. Instead of only using half of the sheet to make one card, go ahead and make two cards right off the bat.
Another great idea is to vary what you are stamping just a bit. To accomplish this, take the same elements to the set of cards you are making and place them a little different, as you can see with these cards. While you are making the same elements, you end up with two different cards.
stamps: SU friends are like flowers, SU brighter tomorrow, SU linen bg
paper: SU brocade blue, pumpkin pie, whisper white, old olive, scrap crate paper-merry-go-roundink: SU pumpkin pie, palette-noir black
extras: paper piercer