Feeling Uninspired?

I often go back to my previous work to help find inspiration. Its a great way to reconnect with your style or maybe a style you dabbled in and would like to try again.
These are a few things of my previous projects that I had a lot of fun doing.
I am going to have to keep my eyes peeled for more steal and deals on scrapbooks and notebooks. :)




The first one is a Target $1 spot find that I turned into a fun scrapbook. I had the paper in mind when I got them, the color was perfect, so I knew they wouldn't end up finding a home in my closet to collect dust. What I love about this book is that it can easily be made bigger because it is postbound. You simply unscrew the two posts and add extentions...did I mention this was a $1 spot find! What a steal.


The second is this cute pregnancy journal I made for a friend when I found out they were expecting their second child.
The idea originated from another friend of mine, Beth.
What a wonderful way to document such an awesome experience for years to come.
Especially for those who have multiple pregnancies.
You can use it as a tool to look back on each specific pregancy and and compare notes.



I, for one, wished I had something like this to look back on from my pregnancies, parts are such a blur and it seems the kids are growing up so fast. I rely on my family sharing stories with me...then spend hours pondering if what they tell me is or isn't true. LOL

Crazy things can happen during pregnancy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails