
Last August I had the privilege of attending a wonderful weekend retreat here that was hosted by a good friend of mine Pine. One of the gifts we received from her during this retreat was this wonderful book she made along with pictures of each of the attendees(whom all happen to be close friends of mine). Pine recently challenged those of us who received this book to get to it and work on the pages. I love a good challenge so I jumped right in and did these two pages. Oh how the memories of that weekend retreat came flooding back to me.
As for the rest of the book, it sits at my workspace waiting for pages to get done one at a time as inspiration hits me..but I promised that I would work at it and bring what I get done to this years retreat. All pages will contain Crate paper and whatever bellies I happen to find.The first page is our group shot.
The next page happens to be Cindy, whom I met for the first time IRL at this retreat and let me tell you, it was such a treat!