Challenge issued!


I love a good challenge. My friend Bev issued a Speed Stamping challenge for this weekend. LZ added to it by picking 5 layouts to use and we had to do 5 cards for each layout. If all goes as planned I will have 25 cards to add to my stash by the end of this weekend.
I am by far getting beat by the rest of them but here is my first bunch. I used the layout HB used on her cute monkey card.
To make the most of this challenge I took on LZ's aproach by doing all the layers first then went back and added my images. Some I already had colored, others I had to whip up on the spot. Now only 20 more to go! LOL



supplies: SU linen background stamp, daisyd's-moda patter paper, various stamped images(prestamped), SU kraft, cranberry crisp, old olive, pumpkin pie, blue bayou, SU ribbons and buttons. All images colored with prisma color pencils and OMS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails