
I had a request for picture frames that someone wanted to give as gifts to their wedding party. I love making these. I usually do one at a time and let them evolve making each frame unique. In this case I had to make 6 that were also similar making it a little more challenging but I love a challenge. I love how they turned out.

I used mod-podge to apply the paper to a plain frame. I put a coat over the dried paper to seal it. The letter charms are strung onto the ribbon and then glued to the frame using E-6000. Make sure to have a good ventilated area when using this glue. On the back I attached the two ends to a small metal ribbon buckle. (sorry no picture.) While the process is a simple one, it takes time to assemble, you need patience and always allow for drying time in between steps.