.jpg)
I played with my stamps for a bit this past week. I looked at a couple layout challenges to help get me started and decided on this one OCLDT Sketch Friday #03. Funny I don't see any similarities here. Just goes to show you that sometimes you think you are doing one thing and something totally different evolves. I was determined to use this set, particularly the tree and saying.
I stamped the tree, swing and saying in black ink on kraft cardstock. I stamped the bird and swing on a piece of white cardstock then punched it out. I used SU watercolor crayons to color the tree and bird. The bird is attached it to the card using sticky dots making sure to line up the swing seat. White ink was used around the border of the card.
supplies: OurCraftLounge Swingin By stamp set/kraft and white cardstock/ Black palette ink and craft white ink/su watercolor crayons/sticky dots