School Valentine's

I don't know how many more years there will be of the boys handing out Valentine's to their classmates. This year I decided to make them vs buying and added a yummy treat. They weren't picky about the theme for their Valentines but were thrilled when they saw I picked baseball. Baseball is a huge part of both of their lives. I used the same colors on both, but changed the layout just a tad so they didn't feel they were giving out the same Valentine's.
I started with a 2.25"x3" piece of kraft paper. I stamped the notebook page stamp with sahara sand ink. I didn't want it to stand out, just be light and off in the background. I stamped the ALL STAR in brilliant blue and the hat in real red. For the baseball I stamped the baseball with white ink on kraft cardstock then punched them out. Used a little mounting tape to pop them up. (I appologize for the less than classy pictures, they were on their way out the door when I remembered I needed to take a picture! Something that happens more often than ya want. hehe)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails