As I was going through more piles, I kept coming across pieces of various papers, apparently whatever was handy at the time of inspiration, with notes, sketch ideas and such on them. After realizing I had quite the pile going, I decided drop everything and transfer everything to one notebook before they got separated again.
This idea comes from my friend Mish's Idea sketch book. If you visit her blog, you can usually see a page or two alongside one of her fab. creations. Mine is designed along the same line. It's a one stop place to go for inspiration.

I dug through my stash of revamping materials and found this cute notebook that would do the trick. Small enough to throw in my purse when I am out and about~ you never know when inspiration will hit!~ yet big enough that it won't get lost in my piles of creativity.
I uncoiled the notebook and recovered the front with some scrap Basic Grey paper. I repunched the holes with my cropadile then recoiled it back together. The brown bow was actually part of the notebook prior to revamping. I thought it was cute, and between you and me, I can't tie a bow to save my life, so I reused it. The words are stamped with SU classic alphabet and stazon black ink. A few tied ribbon pieces on some of the coils tops it off. I kept it simple on embellishments, this babe is going to be seeing much love. No more lost ideas happenin' around here!
tip: when adding entries, it's more than likely that I will be using them at a later date so I jot down where the idea came from or make note if its an original idea so proper credit can be give when the time comes. 