Once a year I attend a shistah retreat and partake in 4 days of shistah love, laughs, and fun. It is truely a one of a kind experience with a one of a kind group of talented ladies that nothing else can compare to. 5 days prior to the retreat, I spent my day in the ER and oral surgeons office after taking a softball to the face during a United Way charity sofball tournament. I was unsure I would be able to attend, but lady luck was on my side and I was still able to go.
I strongly believe I would not be where I am in my recovery today had I not gone to the retreat. There is just something about having 20 extra special nurses at hand that brings comfort to a wounded shistah. :)
So an extra special thank you and hugs going out to all my shistah nurses.
Stay tuned, I have some fun stuff to share!!!