Beth did a wonderful class on digital scrapbooking. While I have dabbled in it for about a year now, I sure learned a lot from this class. I will be testing out my new skills soon.
AngFab did a great class on photoshopping photographs. Everyone has those not quite right photos and with a few tips and tricks, I now know how to make even the worst pictures absolutey picture perfect!
Pine did a class on soldering. Can you say NEW ADDICTION!!! LOL
She was so patient and everyone was able to work at their own pace. I definitely see more soldering going on in projects to come for me. The possibilities for this hobby are endless.
Here is the necklace I made from the class. We even made the little bead charm hanging from the bottom, that's an addiction in itself.
HB and Pine also did a class making this adorable accordian books out of paper and playing cards. It holds all the peep pictures of those who attended this year. I took it a step further and added design paper to the front and back but with the right playing cards you could completely skip this step. The tag on the front was made by Pine. It started out as our name tags for the weekend, we took the clip off the back and glued it to the front of our books. The perfect touch I think.

