Flowers 2010

I love to garden. Most of what I have in my gardens are plants from friends, family or plants that have meaning behind them. I have a berry patch, a veggie garden, and several flower gardens around the house. My most prized is my grandma's garden. Most of the flowers are from my grandma S's garden. When she passed away I was allowed to take a few plants. I love this garden to pieces and I am so grateful to have it. And just like my grandma it has character all its own and the plants have doubled if not tripled in size since I received them. On a bad day you will find me weeding that particular garden. It brings sense to the unsensible and happy memories.
I will share more on my actual gardens later but what I want to share today are some annuals I planted. I don't usually do a lot, mostly cuz it gets so hot here and everything dries up faster than you can blink an eye. But I do plant a few for the front porch and the back deck. The one I did this year for the back deck has exploded. I can't even believe how it's grown.
Here is a before:


And here it is today:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails