Have you ever heard of a coffee cozy? What a clever little thing it is. I am a sucker for cappucino but hate that the cups you get it in can get to hot to handle. These little guys take the place of the cardboard sleeves you sometimes find where you buy your hot drink from. Personally I find the cardboard things more of a pain so I tend to just bare the pain of holding the hot cup. I will NEVER to that again now that I have found coffee cozies! I added a pocket to the side of my cozies so that you can put money and a punch card right with the cozy for the next trip.A fun alternative is to give one of these as a gift with a gift card slipped in the pocket. That is what I plan to do for gift to teachers, family and friends this year.
You can see some of the Coffee Cozies I have made and have available in my store.
Get ready to enjoy a cup of your favorite hot drink in a whole new way!