I chose to make each of my roomies one of these Totze tote bags. I have been making them for a while now and just love seeing how they come together.
I have to be honest, fabric and paper share a similar place in my heart, you can never have to much and there is rarely one I come across that I don't fall in love with and must find a new home for.You can shop garage sales for old pillow cases, sheets or whatever cute fabric you come across to make them at a very reasonable cost. In this case I found "must have" fabric from the local fabric store.
Use them as a fun catch all bag or in place of plastic bags when you go shopping, but be careful, sometimes the checker person thinks its a really cute bag and gets confused when they can't find a price until you remind them for the 3rd time that you made the bag to be used in place of their plastic ones. hehe
~Kooks~