I have to say, my mo&jo have been missing for quite some time. Course it doesn't help that summer is here and we spend a considerable amount of time outside.This past weekend I attended an annual retreat with a group of very special friends. With all the talent, laughs, surprises and fun shared this weekend, mo&jo are back and my heart is filled to the brim, hopefully enough to last me till next year.
My friend Ang did this wonderful digi page of the group. To say she does fab digi work is an understatement. Among the classes over the weekend, Ang did a digi class for us which really put the digi world back into prospective for a lot of us. I've reorganized my files and pictures and I am ready to attempt it once again.
I have so many things I want to tackle, where to start! LOL
To all my dear friends, thank you for the special weekend!!!
~Kooks~