wish Big Cat

Well this card did not come easy. I am still organizing my new stamp space but yesterday I just had to sit down and stamp. While I was straightening, I came across a sheet of paper with this layout drawn on it. Looked fun so I sat down with it...as it turned out the drawing looked much easier to duplicate while in sketch form. LOL This is what evolved after some tweeking and retweeking.

I love this fun flower paper by Dirty Laundry, the strip stuff...hmm not to sure. I pulled it from my scrap pile(the pile is slowly disappearing!)
The image is one from an image swap...I love image swaps, you can get such a variety of images without having to dig deep into your pocket book.
Image is colored with prisma color pencils/OMS then outlined with a gray tombo marker. Edge of image is then outlined with a pretty in pink SU marker(kinda hard to see in the picture) SU celery and pretty in pink cardstock and SU brads added.



~KooKs~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails