Framed Pumpkins

Searching for inspirations to bring out the seasons is one of my favorite past times.  It's everywhere if you just let your creative side wonder a bit.
I came across this pin on Pinterest one evening.  A picture of a simple white frame with pumpkins located were the picture would normally be.  I thought, how cute, how clever, how clean looking-I wish I had one!
A short time later, while on one of my never ending trips to Target, I came across a rustic frame on clearance just begging to come home with me. It set me back a whoppin' $3-sometimes you have to splurge a bit.
I love roaming up and down the isles at any given store. Home improvement store, gift store, department store, it really doesn't matter. You never know where you will find something that just needs to come home with you that day.
As I unloaded my bags that day, I pulled the frame out and within seconds...the light bulb went off!  Off to my creative space I went.
Inspirational piece:
My Version:
The outside frame was white and a little scuffed up.  I gave it a quick coat of black and left the wood interior as is. I thumbed through my design paper scraps hoping to find something in shades of green.  And it just so happened that I have an over abundance of pooca pods, I truly don't know what these cute little things are or even how to spell it but it sure is a fun word to say.  They look like dried pumpkins, I found mine at a cute gift shop.  Within 15 mins, I have a cute new addition to my fall decor.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails