HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!!

I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a Happy New Year.
This past year has been tougher than most for our family and its been a true eye opener on what is important in life. What I look forward to most with a new year upon us is new goals, rekindled hope, good family health and new experiences that help us grow individually and as a family.
I wish this for each of you as you enter the new year as well.
I don't do a new years resolution persay. They are to hard to keep and usually lead to disappointment. Instead I pick a word or a phrase that I refer to often through out the new year to help remind me of what I hope the new year will be.
This year I am going with the word: SELF
Not to be mistaken for selfish. I am a SAHM of two growing boys and a husband I enjoy spending every extra minute with. It's not a bad thing, it just that sometimes it leaves you going through motions and before you know it another day has passed and the things you wanted to do for yourself get pushed out another day. I need to give myself as much attention as I give to everyone else around me. I will be learning to say no a little more and learning what true patience means. I am taking back my health that has slowly slipped from my hands. I have goals I want to accomplish. I want to be able to say I whole heartedly put my best effort into everything I do this year.
So what word will you be using this year??
~Kooks~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails