December Daily Album

Recently some friends of mine have been talking and shared these adorable december daily albums by Ali Edwards. You can see this years’ album by Ali HERE and last years album HERE.
I immediately fell in love with the idea and the size was perfect in every way, but it wasn't until my friend Pine shared her 2008 December Daily Album that I knew I needed to make one of my own for this year.
Here is the front of my December Daily Album:


There is no right or wrong way to make this album. I based the overall size of mine from 6"x6" refills I found in my stash. The completed size is 71/8"x61/8". The front and back are pieces of chipboard covered with cardstock on each side. The inside pages are made from on-hand supplies: 6"x6"(scrapbook) refill pages, manilla folders, chipboard, envelopes, solid color cardstock, and baseball trading card protector sheets cut in various sizes. I found a full 6"x6" tablet of Basic Grey pattern paper which developed the color scheme. I used coordinating solid cardstock and ink (papertrey ocean tides, papertrey ripe avocado, SU cranberry crisp, black, brown and white) I used Papertreys Snowfall and Snowfall Additions stamp sets through out the pages and added numbers to each page using various number stamps and left over scraps. I used my cropadile to punch holes in each page and used 2 rings(found in the office supply area) to hold it all together.
I can't wait till December 1st when I can start filling these pages! Keep an eye on some of my friends blogs as they will be working on their own December Daily Albums! PINE MISH ANG

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails