Halloween Treats

This past weekend I participated in a VSN(virtual stamp night) with a group of friends hosted by Bevie. She always comes up with the best challenges and I was excited to be able to participate this time.
One of the challenges were these cute notecards inspired by Mish and Val cards. You can see Bevie's samples here.
List of supplies we could use:
White card stock
Paper cutter
Designer Paper Scraps
Card stock that coordinates with Designer Paper
Punches such as star punch heart punch or square punch
black ink
Word stamps
Adhesive
Buttons or brads and threads for buttons if you choose

Directions: Cut one sheet of cardstock so you have 4-4 1/4" by 5 1/2" pieces. Cut scraps 1" by 5 1/2" Punch out coordinating scraps and glue. Add sentiment.

I took these Halloween themed notecards and used them on a few special treats I put together for my boys and family goblins. The frosted bags are from PaperTreyink.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails